Our report will include:
Intelligent Security and Fire
- Details of the premises, including the intended use, number of occupants, number of floors, and dimensions,
- A plan of the premises including any available escape routes and other preventative and protective measures,
- Hazard Assessment including sources of ignition and fuel within the property, hazards from work processes, and structural hazards,
- A history of any previous incidents at the property,
- Means of fighting fire, restricting the spread of fire, means of avoiding spreading of fire from high-risk areas,
- A description of any likely worst-case scenario and the actions to be taken as a result,
- Assessment of initiation and notification devices,
- Evacuation procedures,
- Maintenance of equipment,
- Training of designated individuals,
- Conclusions and an overall Annual Action Plan.
design, install, maintain, repair and takeover Fire Alarms and Fire Detection systems for both domestic and commercial customers. We also offer a Safety Certification service
. Our accredited engineers will visit your home or business premises, review how safe your system is, and advise you on precautions you can take.